50mm Cavity Acoustic Wall Ties
Novaplas Group Manufactures Polymer acoustic wall ties for use in party walls. These resilient brick ties will not Decay, Rot, or Rust. They can be used in Coastal Areas and Non Coastal Areas.
These cost-effective brick ties have been standing the test of time for quality builders around Australia since 1996.
Australian Standard: AS/NZ2699-2000
Ni Tie Resilient Wall Ties have been tested to comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZ2699-2000.
Reduce Sound and Vibration
The Novaplas Acoustic Wall Tie reduces air-borne noise transference.
Safer Working, Less Injuries
Rounded ends to prevent injury and central hole to assist bond in mortar make working easier and safer.
Use Novaplas Acoustic Wall Ties on your next building project.
Polymer Wall Tie Spacing
Generally there are 3.6 units per m2 which is the same as stainless steel or galvanised wall ties.
Overall Length Of Polymer Wall Ties
NTIE50 – 180mm
NTIE100 – 230mm
STIE50 – 115mm
VTIE50 – 165mm
ATIE50 – 180mm
Why Choose Novaplas Resilient Wall Ties ?
- They will not corrode in areas near the sea or industrial zones because they are chemically resistant, unlike galvanised wall ties that corrode and become ineffective.
- Ni-Ties have rounded edges and are lightweight, therefore handling is much safer and quicker.
- Ni-Ties high strength and stiffness make them ideal for areas subject to intense natural conditions. Eg. high wind areas, earthquake zones, and cyclone areas.
- Ni-Ties eliminate the problem of electrolysis in steel-framed houses when using dissimilar metals.
- Ni-Tie Resilient Brick Ties reduce air-borne noise transference. This means happier tenants.
- Ni-Ties have acoustic properties greater than steel brick ties and the Ni Tie Acoustic Cavity Wall Tie provides even further reduction of noise and vibration transference.
Contact Novaplas Group Now 08 6250 3000 / 03 5444 4889