Grass Reinforcement will protect your lawn areas when vehicles need to park on your prized turf.
Grass Reinforcement Grids control lawn erosion and protect lawn areas from rutting caused by vehicle wheels.
Novaplas Grassrings® are also used for erosion control in high flow channels and on slopes. Grassrings are made in Australia by Novaplas Group from 100% recycled materials. The grass paving panels simply clip together and are very easy to install, even if you are a DIY home handyman.
Where can I use Grassrings Grass Reinforcement ?
Novaplas turf reinforcement mat is used specifically for grass driveway solutions. Grassrings drive on lawn mats are also used as Turf Paving Grids for overflow car parking areas as well as emergency vehicle access lanes.
Other typical applications include:
- Grass Driveways
- Boat and caravan parking
- Overflow car parks
- Golf buggy access routes on golf courses
- Emergency vehicle access lanes
- Truck and bus parking
- Mine sites
- Dog and pet play areas
- Forklift access areas
- Ground stabilisation at concerts
Since Grassrings are porous, water permeates back into the ground. Grass Matting also reduces heat that would normally radiate from concrete surfaces.
Grass Reinforcement: Heavy Duty versus Light Duty
Grassrings Grass Cell is different to other products called either Turf Reinforcement Mesh or Diamond Mesh. Since these Grass Protection Mesh products are generally light duty extruded plastic, they are usually placed above the grass.
Grassrings have been load tested to 400 tons/m² and will therefore withstand vehicles parking on the grass. In contrast, many Turf Reinforcement Mesh products will only take 8 tons/axle load.
Grassrings are used for Parking Cars on Grass.
Once Grass Rings have been installed, vehicles can park on lawn areas without compacting the root system. Eco-friendly Grassed Driveways are a popular choice for homeowners who prefer Green Driveways. Grassrings Grid mat can also be used with decorative stone for pathways since it is concealed.
Load Capability Of Grassr rings Grass Reinforcement
The Grassrings grid rings are very strong and can support:
- golf carts
- fire trucks
- and other low volume heavy vehicle traffic.
(08) 6250 3000 / (03) 5444 4889
KEY BENEFITS OF GRASSRINGS:
- Grassrings provide over 90% root development area.
- The grass grows naturally therefore 100% cover is achieved.
- Grassrings withstand heavy traffic loads because of their high load strength.
- The plastic interlocking paving grid is flexible and will also follow land contours.
- Grassrings are easy to shape around sprinklers and valve boxes because they are flexible.
- Furthermore, Grassrings are made from 100% recycled polymer. The plastic is chemical resistant, UV stabilised, and impact resistant.
- Easy and quick to install, including cutting around borders and trees.
- The ring design is the strongest shape due to it having no weak corners.
- Grassrings create a permeable paving surface, therefore improved storm water drainage.
- Grassrings are tested to withstand loads equivalent to 400t/m².
- Plastic Paving System used for Grass, Gravel, and Decorative Stone.
People also viewed
Underground Stormwater Tanks
Drainwell Underground Tanks control stormwater runoff and mitigate flooding.
Drainwell Plastic Soakwells
Soakwells are underground structures that collect and release unwanted water.