Polymer Wall Ties
Novaplas Polymer wall ties have been used for many years. You don’t need to use stainless steel brick wall ties on your next project.
Furthermore, Ni-Ties will not rust or corrode in any environment.
Australian Made Brick Wall Ties to Replace the Stainless Steel Brick Wall Tie.
Ni-Ties™ are the cost effective way to help your brick work stand the test of time.
These simple, inexpensive polymer Cavity Brick Wall Ties, Veneer Brick Wall Ties, Stubbie Brick Wall Ties, and Acoustic Brick Wall Ties are strong, durable, safe to handle, and significantly more cost effective than stainless steel wall ties. Our Polymer Wall Ties and Polymer Cavity Wall Ties are the ideal alternative to Stainless Steel Wall Ties and the Stainless Steel Cavity Wall Tie.
The Novaplas Brick Tie is regarded as a safer and longer lasting alternative to a galvanised brick tie. During installation, galvanised wall ties are often bent upwards to assist with the placement of the bricks. This bending action cracks the galvanised coating on the wall tie and renders the protective coating useless. The Galvanised Wall Tie will then corrode and fail under pressure.
Ni-Ties are lightweight, safe to use and are available in a range of sizes and forms to suit most applications.
Polymer Wall Tie Spacing
Generally there are 3.6 units per m2 which is the same as stainless steel or galvanised wall ties.
Overall Length Of Polymer Wall Ties
NTIE50 – 180mm
NTIE100 – 230mm
STIE50 – 115mm
VTIE50 – 165mm
ATIE50 – 180mm
Why Choose Ni-Ties?
- They will not corrode in areas near the sea or industrial zones because they are chemically resistant, unlike galvanised ties that corrode and become ineffective.
- Ni-Ties have rounded edges and are lightweight. This makes handling much safer and quicker.
- Ni-Ties high strength and stiffness make them ideal for areas subject to intense natural conditions such as high wind, earthquakes, and cyclones.
- Ni-Ties eliminate the problem of electrolysis in steel-framed houses when using dissimilar metals.
- Resilient Ni-Tie Wall Ties provides reduction of air-borne noise transference.
- Ni-Ties have acoustic properties greater than metal ties and the Ni Tie Acoustic Cavity Tie provides even further reduction of noise and vibration transference.